Overseas mobility - outgoing students
Ca' Foscari University of Venice holds several Agreements for Scientific and Cultural Cooperation with International non-EU universities and institutions with the aim of developing joint study, research and teaching activities and promoting the mobility of students, researchers and professors.
Thanks to these agreements, students can attend courses and take exams at qualified international universities without paying additional fees. These exams, with the written approval of a Ca’ Foscari professor in the Learning Agreement form, will be given university credits and recorded into the student’s university career.
To find out if the universities you intend to apply to really fit your needs, we recommend consulting the final reports completed by Ca’ Foscari exchange students upon their return.
Standard of safety at destination
Inquire about the general standard of safety of your destination.Read carefully, sign and send to the Mobility Unit the attached Disclaimer and Authorization – Emergency contact
2nd Call Overseas 2022/2023
|2nd call Overseas 2022/2023||0.93 M|
|Attachment A - Destinations 2nd call 2022/23||1.02 M|
|Attachment B - Reimbursements 2nd call 2022/23||545 K|
How to apply
Please refer to the call for application for all the information regarding how to apply.
Deadline: May 27, 2022 at 12.00 (noon)
1st Call Overseas 2022/2023
|1st call Overseas 2022/2023||668 K|
|Attachment A - Destinations 1st call 2022/23||1.20 M|
|Attachment B - Reimbursements 1st call 2022/23||402 K|
Two Host Universities increased the number of available places:
- Australia, Monash University: 7 students for 1 semester
- South Korea, Yonsei University: 4 students for 1 semester
2nd Call Overseas 2021/2022
|2nd call Overseas 2021/2022||119 K|
|Attachment A - Destinations 2nd call Overseas 2021/2022||315 K|
|Attachment B - Reimbursements 2nd call Overseas 2021/2022||41 K|
1st Call Overseas 2021/2022
|1st call Overseas 2021/2022||119 K|
|Attachment A - Destinations 1st call Overseas 2021/2022||1.17 M|
|Attachment B - Reimbursements 1st call Overseas 2021/2022||34 K|
Departure, Stay and Return
The following information refer to students who gained a place both in the first and in the second call.
If you are successful in your Application
You must then wait until the International Office has sent your nomination to the host university before proceeding to prepare your application to the Host University. The International Office will send you all the informations and instructions in due time.
Before your Departure
Before your departure you must complete the Learning Agreement and submit it to the Coordinator of the Teaching Committee of your degree programme for approval and signing.
Some Departments have specific Delegates. Check this information in "information for Overseas students a.y./a.y.", available on this webpage
Before leaving you must send to the International Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Autorization - emergency contact
During your Stay
During your stay you have to send to email@example.com:
- the Confirmation of Arrival signed, as soon as possibile after your arrival
- your Learning Agreement signed by the host university
- eventually, the Changes to the Learning Agreement form if you wish to add or cancel some courses approved in your Learning agreement. This document should be signed by your academic coordinator and then by the host University. Changes to the learning agreement can be asked within the first 30 days from the beginning of your mobility
- the Confirmation of Departure signed, just before the end of your study period.
If you wish to extend your study period abroad, ask to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must first be confirmed by Ca’ Foscari and then by the host university.
After your Return
To conclude your mobility, you must submit all documents to the International Office ( email@example.com):
- Confirmation of Arrival and Departure
- Learning Agreement (and eventually Changes to the Learning Agreement)
- proof of expenses up to the maximun amount of reimbursement for your destination (flights tickets, dormitory receipts, bills...)
- your Transcript of Records (if you have it).
The Credit Recognition Form is the document that you must either send by email or hand over in person to the Academic Coordinator along with your Learning Agreement (Changes to the Learning Agreement) and trasript of Records.
Once the coordinator has signed the form, you must submit it by email to the International Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to get your grades registered.
Hard copies are not needed.
Students' feedbacks on overseas destinations
You will find a collection of students' opinions from a.y. 2017/2018 to a.y. 2019/2020.
Last update: 05/12/2022