Events & Employer Branding
The Career Service of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice works in close connection with companies and business partners to organize corporate presentations, career days and training seminars to develop initiatives on specific study and working areas to satisfy the needs of the fast-changing labour market.
Thanks to the following initiatives and projects, we prepare students and graduates to enter the work force efficaciously and draw up a roadmap to professional success.
- Recruiting events
- Company visits and presentations to gain field experience
- Mock interviews with professional career counselors
- Employer branding services to recruit the best talents
- Seminars with Alumni to help learn from success stories
- Job hunting material to tackle the labour market
- CV advice in Italian and English to make effective job applications
- Training courses with professionals to develop soft and professional skills
- Internships in Italy and abroad
For further details, please visit the Italian page Career Service.
Last update: 29/08/2022