Double degree with SKEMA Business School
This Double Master's Degree Programme is organized by the Department of Management of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and Skema Business School.
It allows selected students of the Master’s degree in Management to attend courses in both universities and obtain a Double Degree.
In details Ca' Foscari students enrolled in:
- the Accounting and Finance curriculum complete the master's degree course by taking the Msc in Corporate Financial Management offered by Skema Business School, obtaining the double degree of Laurea Magistrale in Management and Msc in Corporate Financial Management;
- the International Management curriculum complete the master's degree course by enrolling in the Msc in International Business offered by Skema Business School, obtaining the double degree of Laurea Magistrale in Management and Msc in International Business;
- in the Innovation and Marketing curriculum complete their Master's degree by enrolling in the Msc in Marketing and Business Development offered by Skema Business School, obtaining a double degree in Management and Msc in Marketing and Business Development.
The Double Degree program is reserved to students enrolled in their first year of the Master’s Degree in Management (all curricula).
Students wishing to apply to this Programme must provide evidence of their English language proficiency through a TOEFL; TOEIC or IELTS test. For further information please consult the call for application.
How to apply
To be able to participate in the selection process, it is necessary to apply following the procedures and deadlines reported in the call for applications, published annually.
Double/joint degree selection results will be published on this webpage according to the specific timeline mentioned in the Annex A.
Calls and forms
|Call for application 2022|
The link to fill out the application form is reported in the call.
|Annex A||3.65 M|
|Annex B||287 K|
|Final ranking||412 K|
Nominated students have to:
- take all the educational activities required during the first year and the first smester of ther second year of of Ca’ Foscari study plan
- all the educational activities required by the Msc study plans at the partner University during the second semester of the second year of the Master’s Degree
- carrying out a mandatory internship according to the rules of Skema Business School
Students who apply for the 2021/2022 call can choose to attend the second semester of the 2022/2023 courses in one of these campus:
- Master in Corporate Financial Management: Sophia, Belo Horizonte, Sozhou;
- Master in International Business: Paris, Raleigh, Sozhou;
- Master in International Marketing and Business Development: Sophia Antipolis, Lille, Sozhou, Belo Horizonte.
Equivalences between courses
Once they have been selected, students will be in order to plan in advance the educational activities they will attend and in order to prepare the Learning Agreement
After having met all the requirements to obtain the qualification at the partner University and at Ca’ Foscari, it will be possible to start the procedure to request both diplomas, which will be legally recognized in the countries of issuance.
Last update: 29/11/2022