Tuition fees for BA and MA degrees - a.y. 2022/2023
The fees for the a.y. 2022/2023 are divided into 3 instalments.
To enrol for the academic year, you must pay the first instalment of tuition and fee payments. To meet the enrolment requirements for the academic year, you must also pay the second and the third instalments, where due.
The regional fee of €176 is included in the first instalment of fees and it is due by all the students. The regional tax for financial aid is calculated in proportion to the ISEE indicator for financial aid declared by the students, as shown in the following chart:
|Category||ISEE values||Regional tax amount|
|1||from 0.00 EUR to 15,748.78 EUR||from 133.00 to 152.99 EUR|
|2||from 15,748.79 EUR to 31,497.56 EUR||from 153.00 to 175.99 EUR|
|3||from 31,497.57 EUR onwards||176.00 EUR|
The first instalment for students who enrol for the second year onwards will be invoiced in July/August (for students enrolled in the first year, it is at the time of enrolment).
The second instalment will be invoiced in November for all students, provided that they have already enrolled for the 2022/2023 academic year by paying the first instalment. Otherwise, students should send a report to the competent offices.
The billing of the second instalment for all students is in November and is preceded by a balance transaction of €0 in the reserved area -->payments, to be ignored. The actual amount is billed around one week after this balance.
The third instalment (also eventually of the second instalment, if missing before) for all students will be invoiced in April, provide that the students have already enrolled for 2022/2023 academic year and paid the first instalment.
Remember that the failure to settle the balance due for instalments in previous years means that billing cannot be completed for a.y.2022/2023, making it impossible to enrol.
Close to the deadline for each instalment, you must check your payments situation in the reserved area -->payments and open a support ticket for any clarifications required.
- first instalment of 500 EUR (516 EUR if you are enrolling to the first year or if you are enrolling after withdrawal/loss of student status/transfer from another University) by 3 October 2022;
- second instalment of 700 Euro by 12 December 2022 (except for students enrolled for the first year of the master’s degree with deadline set on 19 December 2022);
- third instalment, in settlement of the amount due, by 15 May 2023.
Please note the deadlines carefully for each instalment to avoid incurring fines for late payment.
The fine is automatically generated upon receipt of payment and must be paid for the purposes of continued enrolment for the a.y. 2022/2023:
for the first instalment
- 50,00 Euro if you make the payment between 4 October 2022 to 2 November 2022;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from 3 November 2022 onwards;
for the second instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 13 December 2022 to 22 December 2022;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from 23 December 2022 onwards;
for the third instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 16 May 2023 to 25 May 2023;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from 26 May 2023 onwards.
For the instalments of the degree courses in Digital Management and in Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism, and the master degree course in Crossing the Mediterranean:Towards investment and integration (MIM) you will have to check directly at the sites of the courses.
Last update: 14/09/2022